This sector has long been a mainstay of the area’s economy. Today, with thirteen colleges and universities and more than 36,000 students, it is stronger than ever. Worcester successfully competes nationwide in attracting top faculty and students, in no small part by offering campus facilities that combine modern technology and systems with an attractive, often traditional New England setting in a city that is vibrant yet easy to live in.
We’re particularly proud to have helped area schools identify real estate opportunities and craft strategies to help maximize their competitive advantage. We have extensive experience helping facility managers with a variety of issues including student housing, classroom space planning, parking, and technology transfer innovation hubs.
Properties in Focus
- Campus Expansion (residential, parking, classroom)
- New Downtown Worcester Campuses
- New Online Education Facilities
- Technology Transfer Innovation Parks
- Abby Kelly Foster Charter Public School
- Becker College
- Clark University
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (“MCPHS”)
- Quinsigamond Community College
- The College of the Holy Cross
- The University of Phoenix
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)