Massachusetts is home to over 16,000 technology businesses, including established categories such as IT services, software and engineering as well as emerging technologies such as IoT, drones, AI, virtual reality and blockchain. Greater Worcester is well represented in these categories. With its large talent pool, improved rail access and lively cultural scene, it’s a logical and economically wise alternative to the 128/495 corridor just to the east.
With robust competition for talent, finding real estate that is cost-efficient yet also convenient and appealing to employees is essential. We can help you find space and terms that fit your growth plans, and can analyze your office utilization, talent expectations and employee needs to determine your ideal mix of space.
Properties in Focus
- Office Space
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Distribution/ Warehouse Locations
- Technology Transfer Innovation Parks
- Office Tower (for tech company moving from I-128 or I-495)
- Renovated Mill Space for Start-ups
- Office Tower for Signature Tenant (moving from I-128/I-495)
- Columbia Tech
- Crater Communications
- Reliant Medical Group
- UMass Memorial Health Care, Inc.