Prior to joining Kelleher & Sadowsky, Phil was a Managing Director at JLL in its Boston office. Since 1995, Phil has been providing a wide range of real estate solutions for corporate users and investor clients in MA and on a global basis. Phil specializes in advising companies with occupancy and workplace planning, mitigating risks, and reducing occupancy costs. For his investor clients, he helps develop and implement a marketing strategy that creates value through the leasing or disposition of assets. As an advisor, Phil has run major corporate accounts for many Boston-based companies and organizations.
- 2018 CBA’s President Council Award for Five-Party Mega deal in Waltham that included his long-time client National Grid
- CBA’s Industrial Deal of the Year
- JLL Collaboration and Innovation Awards
- The Jones Lang LaSalle Club award
- JLL Top Gun Award
- Active in the following organizations:
- Thompson Island Outward Bound
- Year Up
- Founded “Winners Walk Tall” for students in Boston
- Charles River Country Club
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Colby College, BA
- Boston College Graduate School of Management, MBA.